Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bald is beautiful

Switching around the TV the other day, I came across my favorite show in high school, Star Trek The Next Generation.  I know.  I know.  I had a huge crash on Jean-Luc Picard.  God I loved him.  Yes that probably explains why I didn't date much in high school

This memory shook lose my childhood crush on.... 

Daddy Warbucks.   I watched Annie over and over again.  Which reminded me of my favorite movie from childhood, The Ten Commandments.  Staring my biggest crush of all...

Rameses II, Yul Brynner.  I would get so excited every Easter because I knew all 5 hours of The Ten Commandments would be on TV.  My unending consumption of peeps probably played a role in the heightened excitment I felt.

I guess it makes since I ended up with a bald man.  Man, I'm sure glad I turned out to be attracted to bald guys instead of old dudes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment